We spent New Years Eve in Downtown Salt Lake. We had such a good week spending time together and Jason took a couple of days off which made it that much better. We went to Little America for dinner. Emerson thought it was super fancy and kept calling it the fancy hotel and we thought it was super yummy so it was a win win. We also went to the Discovery Museum, which was the best three hours we have spent in a long time. The kids love it, especially Logan. It has a horse and all the balls a boy could want so he was in heaven.
I am so excited for 2011. Jason and I have been talking about how good we feel about this year and all that it will bring. I have to say that I have had a very happy life but I don't think I have ever been as happy as I am these days. Things are so good. We can't wait for this new baby girl to come and make our home that much better.


