Saturday, December 11, 2010

December So Far...

I love this time of year. I love all the excitement and craziness that goes along with it. We saw Santa this morning and this is the first time that Emerson has sat on his lap. We were all so shocked. Logan still wants nothing to do with him, but 2 out of 3 is pretty good at our house.
Photobucket
We went to the Live Nativity up in Alpine. It was our first time going and although I have a lot of opinions about it, the kids loved it and I had to remind myself thats what really matters.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
We also went to the festival of trees. It is a tradition that I love and hope to always continue.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And finally this is our Christmas tree this year. I love it and so does Logan. I finally just decided it is a battle I can not win and so every night I spend time redecorating it.
Photobucket