Tuesday, August 10, 2010

10k at 10k

This last weekend I went with some friends and ran a 10k up in Fairview. We stayed up at my parents cabin and had such a good time. I love doing things like that. We only ran into a few problems when my battery died right before the race and had to find someone to jump the van. We missed the start of the race and had to spend much of the run catching up to the other runners and at an elevation of 10,000 feet it wasn't easy. Although I swear I was the only one affected by it. I love the girls I run with and am so thankful for our friendships.

Maggie being brave and holding all of the jumper cables, and the nice men that helped us.
Photobucket
Crystal, me, Maggie, Jenny and Megan
Photobucket
I am not sure what we are doing, but I love it.
Photobucket