Sunday, July 25, 2010

Pioneer Day

We had a great holiday. I love any reason to celebrate. I started the morning running a 10k in Provo with my running buddies, Maggie and Crystal and it was hard. The first mile was completely up a huge hill that the race officials had named "The Goliath" and it totally lived up to everything that was said about it. After that things got alot easier and the last 5 miles went pretty well. I hope that I will be better prepared for our race in two weeks and future hills to come.
Photobucket
We then dropped Logan off at my parents and went up to Sundance with Maggie, Joseph and the boys. I loved it up there. It was my first time going and it was so pretty. We rode the ski lifts up and the kids hiked around and then we finished the trip with ice cream. We will definitely go again.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
After we went home and had more ice cream and sparklers. It was a great way to end a super fun day.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket