Jackson has his last day of school tomorrow and I think he is a little sad. He loves school and has had a great year. We will both miss his teacher so much. She has been great with him and has really figured out ways to challenge him through out the year. At the end of the school year they had a dance festival. Jackson hated it. He hated having to dance. He is very into doing only "boy" things right now, but he was still pretty cute doing it.


I have never been more proud of Jackson than at his piano recital. He did awesome. There were so many people and he got up by himself and played both pieces so well. I had serious anxiety the whole time, but he didn't seem to be nervous at all.


Jackson is playing soccer again this year. He loves it. He scored 2 goals his first game which makes it that much more fun.