
Jackson has been doing so great in school. He loves every minute of it and is really excelling. He was even Student of the Month last month and was so proud. He got his name announced at an assembly and was given this certificate. The paper says alot of nice things about Jackson, and it also states that "Jackson has deep thoughts". If anyone knows Jackson than you know how true that is!
Jackson also started playing basketball and he loves it. He is doing really great and has been scoring a ton. He continues to take piano lessons, and will until we finally have at least one musician in our family!



Emerson can be the sweetest girl ever, but don't let this picture fool you, she definitely can give you a run for your money. She started Sunbeams this year and loves primary. She loves singing all of the songs. She just started a new dance class and is having so much fun. She continues to be so social and is always making new friends. She loves to draw and color and write her name on everything!

Logan is doing great. He still isn't walking, but I really think it will be soon. His favorite things to do lately are to patiently wait by the kids bathroom until someone goes in and then sneak behind them and play in the toilet. He rotates between doing that and dumping at all the drawers in the kitchen. These two things seem to keep him pretty busy. He also loves his new Elmo airplane he got for his birthday. He loves to be pushed around on it all day and has his brother and sister pretty well trained.

He also got his hair cut. I totally admit he needed for awhile now, but I was so scared it would make him a boy and not our perfect baby anymore. So after being told by several people this last week that he needed a haircut, I finally caved. I am hoping it will grow on me.
Jason continues to be so busy between work and church meetings. We have been so blessed with his job. He has stayed really busy despite the economy and is really happy at the firm he is at. He is still gone a ton, but does a great job with making our family a priority and I am so thankful for that.
I am staying super busy and loving our life. We love where we live and our ward and friends. We just booked a trip to Disneyland for the last week in February so I am super excited for that and to be able to spend time together.