Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Playing Catch up

I feel like I have gotten so behind with blogging and since I use this as our family journal I figured I better get this all in, hence the SUPER long post.

We celebrated Jackson's birthday with a pirate party. He loved it and loved having all the kids from his primary class there.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Angie and her kids were able to come down so we spent some time at the cabin. The kids love riding the 4wheelers and we only had one close call involving Logan almost getting trampled by sheep!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
We welcomed the coming of Fall by making carmel apples and enjoying freezing weather that came the next day!
Photobucket
We also went to Jump it! I am always amazed how brave Jackson is.
Photobucket
Jackson is loving school. I don't get much out of him, but he is always excited to go and tells me everyday that he had so much fun. It is been quite a struggle adjusting to a morning routine. Jackson could sleep all day, so we have really had to work hard making it to school on time.
Photobucket
Emerson started preschool this year. She is so social and loves being with her friends. It is a good distraction while Jackson is in school. She misses him so much and is constantly asking when he will be home.
Photobucket
Logan has turned into my little eater. I have never had one of these so I have been a little surprised. He could eat all day! He is getting his top teeth in and I am hoping when they come in, the constant drooling will go away!