For the last couple weeks we have been spending our nights outside. Whenever Jason is home he is working on our yard. The kids love it. They come in at night covered in dirt and sidewalk chalk.



The weather has been so nice lately that we gave been able to spend alot of time at the park with friends. Emerson is in heaven whenever she has friends around.

Jackson had his last day of preschool. After three years he is finally done. I don't know who was sadder me or him. He had such a great time with his friends and teacher. I think I am going to have a lot harder time sending him to school than I thought.


This little guy just continues to grow. He has already more than doubled his weight and shows no signs of stopping. He is getting chubbier every day. He has been sleeping for 10 hours at night and is as happy as ever.