Monday, April 20, 2009

I love the month of April. It means spring might be around the corner which leads to the best season of all, summer! I love that the sun will be out and we can be outside and I don't have to think of a million ways to entertain my kids. I love that we will also be getting a 2nd attempt at getting our yard in so hopefully we will have grass in a month (Our fist attempt this last fall ended in getting our trenches dug and then the landscaper being arrested put in jail with our money! He apparently had some misdealings with ALOT of neighbors in the area.) I love all the holidays that are celebrated in the next few months and I love that our family comes to visit.


We took this picture on Easter, but since it was a blizzard outside we didn't get many pictures. I promise Logan was not as scared as he looks in this picture.



The kids love decorating easter eggs even though no one in the house will eat them and we end up throwing them all out.





These pictures are my favorite. I know it looks like the kids are having fun flying the kite at the park, but that was not the case. The kite flew for a little while but then for some reason the wind just went away. We could not get it back up and it ended with the kids crying and Jason exhausted from running across the whole park several times trying to get it up.

I also went with my mom to see Wicked this last weekend. I loved it. I just wish more fun things like this came to Salt Lake.