Thursday, February 5, 2009

A very bad week



Logan spent the last week at Primary Childrens Hospital in their ICU. He was having severe apnea spells due to RSV and was having a hard time breathing. He got so tired from working so hard Saturday night that things got pretty serious. He was Life Flighted from American Fork to Salt Lake. After a week in hospital he is home and we are so thankful to be a family again. I have to say how much I love my family, especially my parents. They are so good to Jackson and Emerson and made it so easy to focus completely on Logan this last week. Also I just wanted to share a vauluable lesson I learned this week. Trust your instincts!!! Logan had seen his peditrician twice the week before and both times he sent us home. I just felt like something was not right so I took him in to American Fork Hospital on Saturday. I hate to think of what would have happened if I had not done that, and I am so grateful to have Heavenly Father who is so mindful of us and our situations and leads us in the direction we need to go. Hopefully this is all the drama this kid will have for a VERY long time. He is such a sweet baby and was honestly an angel this week.
Hopefully this is the only time in his life he will ever ride in one of these.